Blogger Noel Walker
Noel is a book blogger, booktubber, caffeine drinker, and host of Books with Noel.
You can see her Books with Noel blog here.
1. Tell us about yourself and your work.
I am a huge book lover and writer. I do Bookish videos on Youtube as well as blog posts. Though when I'm not doing that I am a writer working on her debut novel.
2. What are your hobbies?
Besides reading and writing, I love fencing, baking, and drawing.
3. If you could go to the past or future, where would you stay and why?
I would stay in the past. I personally love the 1800s to early 1900s, call me a Jane Austen fanatic, but that's where I would go without a doubt!
4. What's the one thing you can't live without?
My pug! She's my writing and reading buddy!
5. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A writer! I used to write ''books'' about my toys... My first story was about my Littlest Pet Shop.
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Ooh, this is a hard one! But I think I would want to have the power to fly...
7. If you were a Disney character, who would you be and why?
I've actually been told I'm the real life Snow White by several people (which I highly think is untrue).
8. Which song do you shamefully know all the lyrics to?
You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. I loved it when I was little and it was the first song I actually memorized (and still have memorized)!